If you're looking for the best way to meet other homeschoolers, come join us for Park Day. We meet every Friday from 10 pm-12 pm during June - August and 2-4 pm September - May at the Double Churches Park in Columbus. Kids of ALL AGES come and join us for a time of fun and fellowship at the park.
We have a very active Facebook group. To join, please send in your membership forms and pay the annual dues. Once received we will add you to the group page.
We are buzzing with activities. The best way to stay informed is to send in your
membership and join our facebook group. Every group activity is listed on our website calendar as well as our facebook events.
Here are a few of our favorite group things:
- Co-op is offered in fall and spring for all ages. We meet once a week for 6 weeks and provide classes on all sorts of topics. Next Co-op is scheduled to begin in September 2015. Check out all the details HERE
- Field Trips for all ages! Places like Westville, archaeology digs and Oxbow Meadows
- Teen Activities (ages 13-18)like monthly movie dates, international potlucks, study groups and even PROM!
- Graduation. Planning for commencement exercises for homeschooled graduates begins early in the year. Crawford Rd. Christian School is hosting the graduation for the class of 2015. Graduation will be on May 30th, 2015 at 11:00 am at Philadelphia Baptist Church, 7807 Lee Road 246, Smiths Station, Alabama 36877. Contact Abby Sadler for additional information.
- Not-Back-To-School Party will be in August 2015. We'll be celebrating our 10th Anniversary as a group! Join us for tons of fun. More details coming soon.
We're looking for volunteers to coordinate activities and events. We would like to offer events and activities for homeschoolers of all ages. Preschool, Elementary, Middle and High School. If you are interested in planning a group activities, field trip or event, please email Suzanne at
firstname.lastname@example.org or post the information on the Facebook group. Without your participation, we won't have the diversity of activities to choose from. Don't be afraid, get involved. It's the best way to make new friends.